Commission. Student log
Student Name: Sarah Innes
Date
|
Comments on work
|
13/09/2011
|
Today we got given a brief for the unit; I got told that I had to complete a set of activity during the lesson. These activities were answering some question about the meaning of commission and to create a log. After being told this I went to a computer to complete the task I had received. When I had finished this I set up a blog to upload my work.
|
20/09/2011
|
Today my task was to make sure my blogger account was updated, my log was transferred on and that the addresses were passed on to the teacher. After this I continued to try and find a company I could to work for, I finally found a company I could work for, a flower shop in Henley. My idea consists of making a catalogue for them including the flower bouquet information which pictures and prices. I have sent I letter to them and hoping for a reply shortly.
|
27/09/2011
|
Today I was looking at the opportunity to work for the Henley festival instead of the flower shop, this is because of not hearing from the company and the uncertainty of not knowing if they will be interested enough in the project. The Henley festival have a lot to offer with their briefs they can set, the opportunity’s range from photography to advertising, the area which I am interested in is doing some photography for them to show off the type of town Henley is too interest people who are coming to the festival that Henley is a beautiful town which offers a lot more.
|
4/10/2011
|
Today after receiving my brief, I started working my way down the activity sheet. This incudes creating meeting records, question tables, proposal and brief break down. After I had completed these tables and the content in them I uploaded them onto my blog, after this I updated my log, making sure all my work is up to date.
|
11/10/2011
|
Today I concentrated on finishing all the activities of the stage 1 sheet. These activities included writing about the target audience, the strength and weaknesses of the project and finally budget. After I had completed all of these I uploaded them in order onto my blog and updated my log.
|
18/10/2011
|
Today I started on the second activity sheet, completing a good majority of it. While I was completing the sheet I was looking at production deadlines, problems that may occur during the production and safety issues. After I had completed these different activities I uploaded them onto my blog and finished the lesson with updating my log.
|
08/11/2011
|
Today I made sure my production log was up to day, explain the activities the children had done over the days and what I had been up to, after this I uploaded it onto my log, making sure I had update other documenting if needed. After this I watched a DVD sent by Mandy Beard to get inspiration for my editing of the footage I have captured.
|
14/11/2011
|
Today I improved my work after marking, I move some research into the correct activity number, added a new brief, improved the budget sheet and added email I had sent to Mandy Beard. After I update the content I went to slide share to upload the emails through a PowerPoint to blogger, after I did this successfully I updated my log.
|
22/11/2011
|
Today I updated the email power point after sending a new email to Mandy concerning the extra filming and editing I am going to complete for her. After this I started looking through footage that I had film from Trinity to start coming up with a plan of how I am going to edit all the footage and how I am going to include soundtrack without breaking copyright laws.
|
29/11/2011
|
Today I worked on finishing editing for my two short dance films I had filmed for Mandy; I needed to include the logos she sent me and the credits I need to add at the end, mentioning the people that helped with the Tree of Light project.
|
06/11/2011
|
Today I finished editing my main project the Trinity documentary for Tree of Light; I edited the footage in premiere pro and exported the edited documentary into a windows media format to then put the video onto a DVD to hand to Mandy at Henley Festival.
|
13/11/2011
|
Today I showed the Trinity DVD to my class to received feedback so I can start writing up my evaluation for commission. I wrote down everybody’s feedback, asking them what they liked and what they thought and what I need to improve on, I gathered up this information to star writing up the evaluation.
|
12/01/2012
|
Today I showed my project to Many Beard at Henley Festival, we looked at the video together to give me feedback which will help me go back and improve it. The feedback she gave me included adding more tags in the video to introduce key members of the video, other improvements included introducing the school and activity before the footage starts. I will take this feedback away, improve my video and hand it back to her.
|
16/01/2012
|
Today I handed back the re-edited movie to Mandy Beard, after this I went back and wrote up my evaluations to include the feedback from Mandy. After I completed the essays I uploaded them onto my blog and updated my log.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment