Tuesday, 18 October 2011

LO2: Activity 11

Health and Safety Record
Student name: Sarah Innes
Client name: Mandy Beard
Title of project: The Tree of Light
Potential health and safety issue
Risk controls put in place
Children running and tripping on the camera equipment.
Making sure the children no and understand to keep clear of the camera equipment and keeping the equipment out of the way when I am not using it.
Dropping the camera while filming, it creating a hazard for the children.
Keeping hold of the camera at all times, if I am not using it, packing it up out of the way of the activity.
Slipping on the floor or the grass surface.
Being aware of how careful I need to be while walking, what surface could be a slipping risk.
Food and drink damaging the technology I am using.
Keeping the equipment away from any food and drink, as this will damage the camera and may harm the children around it.
Being hit by falling sticks and leafs from the tree while I am filming the activity.
Keep out from under the tree, making sure you are aware of what the instructor is doing in the tree before getting closer, in case he is just about to move.
Cars driving along the road outside the school.
If you are going to be shooting long shots of the school, make sure the road is clear before doing so.




No comments:

Post a Comment