Tuesday, 4 October 2011

LO4: Activity 4


Understand the Brief
Student name: Sarah Innes
Client name: Mandy Beard
Project title: The Tree of Light
Question
Response
1. Will I need to film interviews with the children and teachers?
No, you just need to talk to them about the activities, write the information down and email it to me after the day is done.
2. Do you want me to send you the footage weekly or at the end of all activities?
Hand me the footage after all the activities are completed, then we can sit down and go over all of it.
3. What format do you want me to finish the footage in?
I would like then end footage in a DVD format so I can send it off easily to other people.

Meeting Record Table


Student name: Sarah Innes
Client name: Mandy Beard
Project title: The Tree of Light
Date: 3rd October 2011
Venue: Henley Festival Office
Present: Mandy Beard, Sarah Innes, Sandra Ksiazek, Lily Thomson and Alexandra Cordell
Issues discussed
Decisions made
Action to be taken
About the project The Tree of Light, what the commission is going to be and what we could do for it.
I am going to document Trinity School in Henley using film to capture the 3 activities which are going to be held there.
I am going to keep in touch with her, emailing her with extra ideas I have about documenting the school and any questions I have regarding it.
Date of next meeting: To be arranged

Student name: Sarah Innes
Client name: Mandy Beard
Project title: The Tree of Light
Date: 31st October 2011
Venue: Trinity Primary School
Present: Mandy Beard, Sarah Innes
Issues discussed
Decisions made
Action to be taken
What information she wants me to include in the video, such as feedback from the students and teachers during the workshop. What types of shots she wants, such as reaction shot of the children.
I am going to interview some students at the end of the workshop to receive some information on what they think of the workshop, and what they have learnt in the day.
I am going to type up their responses and email Many after the workshop has finished. 
Date of next meeting: To be arranged

Student name: Sarah Innes
Client name: Mandy Beard
Project title: The Tree of Light
Date: 23rd November 2011
Venue: Henley Festival Office
Present: Mandy Beard, Sarah Innes
Issues discussed
Decisions made
Action to be taken
What information does Mandy want me to include in the short dance video she want me to film at Piggott Jr. and St. Johns Primary School.
I am going to film two interviews with the children to include at the beginning of the video and I am going to film the final dance to show what the children have accomplished.
I am going to film both the primary schools last dance workshop to give to her the following week, completed and edited.
Date of next meeting:  Friday 25th November 2011

Student name: Sarah Innes
Client name: Mandy Beard
Project title: The Tree of Light
Date: 25th November 2011
Venue: Henley Festival Office
Present: Mandy Beard, Sarah Innes
Issues discussed
Decisions made
Action to be taken
How I am going to edit the Trinity School Footage, including interviews with Brek and Luke, what type of music needs to be include, what people need to be mentioned in the credits.
Mandy will email me the on the credits, I will include the interview with Brek and Luke at the beginning, explain what The Tree of Light Project is and what they are teaching the children at Trinity School.
After I have finished editing ideas the two little dance video I will start editing the Trinity footage to meet the requirements that the project are looking for in the video.
Date of next meeting: To be arranged

Student name: Sarah Innes
Client name: Mandy Beard
Project title: The Tree of Light
Date: 25th November 2011
Venue: Henley Festival Office
Present: Mandy Beard, Sarah Innes
Issues discussed
Decisions made
Action to be taken
How I am going to edit the Trinity School Footage, including interviews with Brek and Luke, what type of music needs to be include, what people need to be mentioned in the credits.
Mandy will email me the on the credits, I will include the interview with Brek and Luke at the beginning, explain what The Tree of Light Project is and what they are teaching the children at Trinity School.
After I have finished editing ideas the two little dance video I will start editing the Trinity footage to meet the requirements that the project are looking for in the video.
Date of next meeting: To be arranged

Student name: Sarah Innes
Client name: Mandy Beard
Project title: The Tree of Light
Date: 12th January 2012
Venue: Henley Festival Office
Present: Mandy Beard, Sarah Innes
Issues discussed
Decisions made
Action to be taken
Improvements which need to be made to the Trinity School Video, the improvements included introducing the leaders of the workshops and the workshop name.
I am going to re-edit the video to include the improvements which were discussed in the meeting. After I have finished it I will hand it back in to the festival.
In the weakened I will re-edit the video to be completed and handed in by the Monday as a finished video.
Date of next meeting: None


Emails
View more presentations from Sarah Innes.

No comments:

Post a Comment