Tuesday, 4 October 2011

LO1: Activity 5

Plan

I did not have much flexibility with the ideas of this commission, this is because when I started on the recording I received a structured project plan of the Tree of Light project. This plan included  what to film in the workshops, what expressions I need to capture on camera, what needs to be included in the edited video and  what is expect from the  final product by a certain date.

Using Research

Student name: Sarah Innes
Client name: Mandy Beard
Project title: The Tree of Light
Description of commission: Documenting 3 Tree of Light activities using a film camera.
Information needed

How other projects like as The Tree of Life have documented their activities, looking at different shots they use, the person who is most in focus, the structure of the film and if they have used any narration or presenter.
Methods to be used to gather information

I am going to gather this information by searching the internet for similar projects and visiting their website to find out if they have made a documentary film on them. After finding the film I will analyses it taking notes on what they have done which I could include when filming the project.
Information needed
I will need to do some research into Trinity school and if there are any problems with filming in the school grounds and if all of the parents are happy that their child is filmed.
Methods to be used to gather information

I will visit Trinity School asking the head a number of questions regarding filming policies and parents’ permission to let me film their child. If some of the parents don’t allow me to film the child I will make sure that I know their faces so I won’t include them in the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment